Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Useless

Yay Lost. They came back swinging and knocked me out =-D. Also I think I invented a stir fry sauce, or rather, I can remember the ingredients I used and might be able to repeat the process. It was a little heavy on the ginger, but saving that it was a pretty damn good concoction. I might even keep it a secret until I am lying on my death bed and whisper it to my grand-daughter-in-law lovingly, thus ending years of estrangement from my grandson that began when I refused to tell his fiancee the recipe for his favorite stir fry sauce, pushing a wedge between them that took years to reconcile. It's /that/ good. I love cooking.

Also, I'm just going to say it, this apartment is the shit. We've broken numerous codes and tenets of our lease with our little projects, but they all ended without the ultimate distruction of the complex and now our apartment is more suited to our needs. Oh, and there is most definitely more to come. We's planning on painting this bitch; we just need someone with taste to tell us what colors to paint where. Oh, and I want to get a plant =-D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home