Friday, January 06, 2006

I've Said It Before

I swear to you, the moment they call for pilgrims to Mars I will have my bags packed. Whether I die in the space age's Roanoke or my seed enjoys the wealth of a Mayflower descendent don't make me no nevermind. I don't even require a tech job, I'd be happy to run a small cantina for the workers in whatever industry we find has a future on Martian soil. Hell, I could even start the first Martian brewery. I'm sure I can find a way to make grow hops there. "But Alfonso, there won't be many ladies up there!" What has two thumbs and has been a computer scientist for 5 years? This guy.

Hell, maybe I'll take one with me and we could be that friendly old couple that regales everyone with tales of the first days of the Colony. Of course I'll probably be salty and rough from a lifetime of work by then.

The possibilities are infinite. Care to join me?

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is actually one of my greatest dreams.. to go to outer space when I die.. hell I'd rather die in outer space. I will never pass the physical to be an astronaut though.. that is the trade off I make for being a smoker!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home