Friday, December 16, 2005

Work

My first week of work at Motive is drawing to an end. So far I havn't done much of anything and have already gone home early once. I have written a few scripts and did some server installs and had to debug several network issues that were blocking me, but the part of my job in the description doesn't begin until monday, assuming I can get what I am doing today done, today.

The folks I am working with are, so far, very good natured. No one on my team is quite as...loud as I would prefer, but I managed to push myself into a twice-weekly basketball game with various and sundry co-workers and a weekly poker game with other various and sundry co-workers.

As always when I change geographic/climatic locations, I got sick recently. Only for about a day though. I got myself a bed and a gallon of orange juice and slept/drank for an entire day/night. That seems to have taken care of the cold =-D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home