Monday, December 05, 2005

The Plan

Details are in: I start on Monday. Tommorrow I am heading for Austin in Papi's big-ass truck. When I get there I will unload all of my belongings from Seattle and McAllen into a storage unit where they will stay until I move into my new apartment. After that I am being given a tour of Motive's grounds by the recruiter; we'll also take care of whatever paperwork is necessary. My last order of business in Austin is taking the paperwork I got at Motive and using it to prove to the apartment's managers that I make enough money to live there.

After a quick night on a couch I'll snag a U-Haul trailer and head out to Houston where I will load up the remainder of my belongings, crash on another couch, and roll back into Austin to unload those belongings into the same storage unit, return the u-haul and crash on yet another 2 couches, meet my parents and roll back into Houston for my sister's much anticipated graduation. Why go back and forth? It's cheaper to rent a trailer for one night and return it to the same lot.

That brings us to Sunday. I start work that Monday, so I, again, will roll back into Austin to start work and, at some point in the near future, move into my apartment. And then I start school. At that point all the pieces of my shattered life will be again together. Mending will commence fortwith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home