Friday, December 02, 2005

I For One Welcome Our New Motive Overlords

Frustration is the tech industry's method of extending offers. Your recruiter will gradually offer you a job by extending decreasingly vague offers culminating in an actual offer. I find myself, now, in the "First official unoffical offer". I know I have the job, I just don't know when I start, what the pay is, what I'll be doing or whether or not I'll be immediatly transferred to the Tokyo offices. =-D

I actually missed the call, had I had my phone nearby I would know more of those minor details. But the key information has been recieved: I shall be employed for the next 6 months.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger crystal said...

Congrats. Where? In Austin?

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Yeah, It's part time up near the arboretum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home