Friday, November 25, 2005

Alliance for LIFE!

That's right, you Horde mutha'fucka's! I'm straight A to the lizzle, wha' what! If you bring your weak ass shit to Storm City I and my mount having brothers will p0wnZ0r your ass faster than a virgin on prom night.

As you can see, in my more boring hours here at my parents' house I am playing a little WOW. My little brother was already into it and he helped me level up a bit and offered some armor that I probably shouldn't have had so soon. If any of you want to hook up e-style I am more than happy.

I'm also playing a lot of piano, turns out I am rather good. ^_^ Next time you see me I'll take requests.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what server are you on? I don't really play anymore but if I do, you can give me free stuff.

By the way, I keep forgetting to thank you for the garbage can full of moldy rain water left on my patio. It certainly adds to the ambiance.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

My little brother tells me "boulder fist" is the name of my server.

Yeah, there are a couple of things I left behind. =-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home