Friday, November 25, 2005

Pride and Prejudice

Being single brings a few harsh realities to life, not the least of which is having no one to use as an excuse to see chick flicks. Curious as an explosionless, boobless 30 cinematic minutes can be, I do enjoy a good love story every now and then. Amongst my friends I find men, who aren't comfortable making a trip to see a girl movie, and women, who I feel odd asking to see a girl movie so I have trouble striking that perfect balance. Not only that, I am not anywhere near a single one of my cronies. So was my lot when "Pride and Prejudice" was released.

Fortunately, in McAllen, I have a last refuge. So me and my Mother went to see it. It worked out well for me: My Mom is happy with me, my Dad thinks no less of me because I am accompanying my Mother, and I get to see a movie I wanted to see in the first place. See? Family fixes everything.


Sidebar: Keira Knightly is extraordinarily easy on the eyes. =-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home