Sunday, November 27, 2005

Melinda

I just saw "Melinda & Melinda". I don't have any friends in the state who outwardly enjoy fringe movies and the like to say nothing for in McAllen. Fortunately Gabriel is as open-minded and malleable in taste as I was in the early days of high school and I managed to wrangle him in for a viewing.

The jury is still out on the movie. It was essentially two mediocre movies cut and reattached with the duct tape of an interesting gimmick. I also had a lot of trouble caring about any of the characters save for the comical Melinda. They were very cavilier with their personal relationships and that's one of my greatest turn offs. For several reasons all my own the movie struck me on occasion but I think that was all in my beholder's eye.

Tommorrow the entire family goes back to work/school and I'll be left entirely to my own devices. I'm not looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home