Friday, November 18, 2005

Done

Made into Austin yesterday around 11:30. After a night on the town that I scarcely remember I feel satisfactorily aclimated. I need to square myself on new digs before I leave town. My recruiter interview with Motive went well and I got bumped to the test lead. I speak with him on tuesday. If it pans out the recruiter said I would start asap, as in after Christmas. So having a place to hang my hat would be nice.

I feel very homeless right now. I crashed at Sean's last night and likely will tonight as well, but I hate to inpose much longer than that. My plan as it stands is to do a wandering tour of friends willing to put up with me for a night. The strange aimlessness is oddly unsettling. I want to just head to McAllen now. My parents are obliged to feed and shelter me. It's right there in the Bible.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Word up the cranberry fluff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home