Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yee Haw

I had a hard 7:30 stop scheduled for tonight. I just can't miss "Lost" now can I? My wake up call didn't ever come, or I missed it, so I wound up starting late at 9:00ish this morning. That sucked. Not even 12 hours today. It's not really a problem since I was planning on stopping somewhere between El Paso and Austin tonight anyway, but it offends my sensibilities as a testosterone driven traveler.

Oh, and I love Texas. It's probably a string of coincidences but the previous two hotels I have stayed at had rude, unfriendly people at the desk and tonight I had a 15 minute chat with the desk person. Maybe there is some credence to the old addage. I just need to find a way to combine Texas and Seattle.

Tommorrow I get my school stuff in order and negotiate a good apartment deal. After all that, I am going out to be followed by sleep and mountain biking. Exciting.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger alison said...

yes, texas is freakin awesome! i forgot how GREAT austin is but everything came back to me when i went back. where else do you find places like rudy's or 6th st?!? =)

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

texas texas, eh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home