Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sleep

All my life I was "the kind of person that loves to sleep wrapped in a blanket". Later in life I realized that wasn't a "kind person" so much as a nearly universal truth.

Over the summer, for reasons I can't even begin to understand, I just folded up my blanket and put it in the closet. Deep within I still felt that human need to be covered and since I lacked a chesty swede or handful of lithe eastern european women to keep me warm I turned instead to one of them non-fitted sheets. It was surprisingly adequate.

Then I found myself waking up each morning with the sheet crumpled in the corner. So now I then I just started to go to bed without bothering with any sort of cover.

So now I sleep with no over at all. Since it's summer I also sleep with Big Confucious out and prowlin', so don't come in.

Does anyone else not cover up? Or have I just begun the journey into madness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home