Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You Are False Data

A part of me works under the assumption that most everything I experience is made false by some form of posturing or lie. I eat cynicism for breakfast.

Another part dares to dream. I am more naive than Bollywood musicals.

Somehow both sides are regularly vindicated. I guess it makes sense. It's like playing yourself in Go, or Chess: you are going to win.

So I am a vacuous dichotomy. At once unable to be unhappy or happy and continuously both. I'll bet good money a lot of other folks are like this.

I just schrodingered my self...

Meow

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger aarthy said...

Bollywood musicals...frightening redundancy as every Bollywood movie is a musical.

That would not fly in America.

Didn't you dance and frolic at a Garba?

Now that I would like to see...

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Oh, I've been known to frolic...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home