Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Venting

Y'know what I hate? When cashiers give you change.

It's not the change itself that I hate, it's the way they give it to you. You stand there, holding out your hand ready to recieve change and they place the reciept on your palm, then count out the cash and place the bills on top of the receipt, and then they count out and put the change on top of that. You don't want the reciept and the cash basically creates a slide for the change to fall out of your hand.

So now you're standing, with wallet in one hand and this awkward stack of money sitting on your other palm considering the best way to get the money organized and into your wallet.

You have to put down the wallet, pick up the change with your other hand, place the damn change on the counter, grab the wallet and place the cash + reciept into it and then take the reciept out of your wallet to throw it /THE FUCK AWAY/ then place the wallet into your pocket to free both hands so you can cup one and use the other to sweep the change into it from the counter and then place the change in a pocket.

AND GOD FUCKING FORBID YOU BE CARRYING THE BAG ALREADY! Then you have to pull some Cirque Du Soleil shit to get your change put away.

The whole thing takes like 5 minutes to get finished. WHY THE HELL DO THEY STACK IT LIKE THAT?!?!?

Cashiers: Here's what I want: Take the reciept and shove it right up your ass, otherwise put it in a bag. Then get the cash and hand it to me. Wait for me to put it nicely in my wallet and to put my wallet away. While I am putting away my cash, you can prepare my change. Once I am ready, hand me the change. I put it in my pocket and walk away whistling, rather than imagining your prolonged death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home