Saturday, October 08, 2005

What Comes Before Part B?

PARTAAAY!

Not really. I had a few folks over for Drinks, DDR, Karaoke, Chatting and Spicy Salsa. The plan originated while I drove with Tarang to get some Dim Sum for lunch. We were jamming out to Miserlou from the Pulp Fiction OST and decided that watching Pulp Fiction while making drinks would be fun. So I sent out an email to my closest friends informing them of our plans and inviting them to join us.

The whole thing wound up being DDR and Karaoke and Tarantino's work never made an appearance, though I did get one request for him in the wee hours of the morning. I feel this is worth blogging because I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear the whole night. Every once in a while I would look up and see a set of good friends chatting and having a good time and warmed the cockles of my heart. Playing host is fun.

Also through the night I had my bum patted, my nips twisted and was savagely tickles by people I only recently realized are without ruth. That helped the smile as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home