Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm a Blog Whore

I've bounced from blog to blog like your sister bounces from man to man in a vain attempt to find some satisfaction. I can't rule out fear of commitment either, I am a man afterall. I eventually had to write my own blog software, but alas poor jacobo is lost to the great void we at command central call "off the grid".

My newest suiter is blogger. The main reason I moved from Xanga was the fact that Xanga had absolutely no webservices available. Now, if they felt so inclined, anyone can subscribe to an RSS or ATOM feed of my emotionally stunted drivel. Xanga required that you be a member to suscribe. Also, I realized I am not a teenage asian girl. In fact I am a grown mexican man.

Late interracial identity-crises aside, everyone I've spoken to in the last couple of days has asked me why I am so blue. I am indeed not blue, merely a tad introspective, and a lot tired. One can't always entertain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home