Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jim is Out of teh Hizzy!

Jim has left town for the weekend. I now have the entire condo to myself for 4 glorious days. And you know what that means, right? Well, besides soul-crushing emotional desolation and stark relief given to my natural dependency on company I will be completely myself without any social artifice. Spend an entire day watching really bad movies? Done! 4-hour DDR marathon with no interruptions? Done! A meal consisting of milk, cheese, yogurt, cream, and every sauce imaginable? Done! Every fucking window open and the heat off? DONE! No artificial light and a shit-ton of candles lit all over the house? Well, I gotta draw the line somewhere, thats a fire hazard.

I have never lived alone in my entire life. So the few windows afforded me are usually much appreciated, though I usually finish them glad I don't live alone. I can't imagine what that apartment would be like. Closing scenes from PCU spring readily to mind.

Hypothetical squalidity aside, if you stop by my place and hear someone belting out Tina Turner, just walk away, for I've gone to a much better place and I am probably in my underwear.



I might even buy another hamster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home