Tuesday, September 13, 2005

10 Points if You Can Find Them All

I thought I would put on record that I signed up for this blogger acccount when I was writing a python tool that would extract posts from a variety of blog sources and convert them so that they would fit nicely in my own blog database schema. I actually have an account on every major blog service for testing reasons. With the exception of blogger, I used unfamiliar and non-related names for each account. So when I was deciding which blog publisher to use last night my choices were cut down by the fact that I had no idea how to log into any of my other accounts. =-D

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger alison said...

and because you saw how awesome mine looked on blogger that you wanted to convert too! =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home