Monday, September 19, 2005

It takes very little to blow my mind. Once I walked in on a girl eating cheeto's with chopsticks and had to sit down for a few minutes. Sublimity at it's finest. I'm sad to say the grace of my endowed rhetoric cannot hope to fully describe that magnitude of brilliance.

A lesser example:
"Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg. It's not important to know the core genetics which must be present in order for a feathered, clucking arrangement of DNA to be called chicken, it's only necessary we know some criteria exists. Evolution says at some point in this lineage a mutation occurred in the offspring of a pre-chicken that resulted in the final, core piece of chicken genetics to be satisfied. The egg would be chicken."

What kills me is that it is so fucking obvious. Of course the egg came first! We are all idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home