Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm a Liar

And as such, every once in a while I feel it's good to wax repented and publicly rectify the greater of my many lies. I am, however, a coward and as a result favor a very vague approach to my airing out. So here are my lies rectified:

1. Yes, I did
2. No, she wouldn't
3. Only on sundays
4. I am absolutely not
5. It is absolutely not
6. I forgot too until just yesterday
7. They don't know anything about it
8. The sky is not going to fall on our heads (heh...that one was told to a young cousin)
9. I would love to
10. I really don't
11. Not nearly that many
12. She's over there
13. He's is looking for you
14. That sandwich did have tabasco (funny story)
15. I never saw that
16. I never did any of those things
17. Nope..just average size...
18. Didn't like him very much
19. No, she wasn't and you're an idiot
20. Yeah right, like I have that kind of patience!

Whew, feels good to get that stuff off my chest.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally thoght your title "I'm a liar" was going to be finished in the body with "and a thief"... as in the wonderful Nirvana song "Pennyroyal Tea".. but no! you HAD to disappoint me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home