Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bug

I'm sick. For the second time this year I have myself nice little infection building in my sinus area. I usually have the constitution of a Middle-Earth Dwarf but we all have to get knocked on our ass every now and then and the siren song of fever-induced dimensia calls me. I never go to the doctor's when I don't have anyone to get me off my ass and I grew up doing manual labor outdoors; as a result I have an immune system that is virtually bullet proof. So when a virus or bacteria does make it's way through and I start to get sick I can count on having my ass handed to me for a few days.

It's when all the strength is sapped from my body that I most miss the companionship of a good girl. They take care of you like no man can. Last time I was sick I was broken and completely laid out and what did Jimbo offer me? A throat lozenge. I'm laying there, moments from walking toward the light and I get a lozenge.

Alright, I should drink fluids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home