Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dirty

Speedbird 206: "Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway."
Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven." The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.
Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"
Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now."
Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"
Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark,... and I didn't land."

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what is this from??

oh also, I miss everyone so badly right now...are you "Austin sick" at all? I'll probably call you about it later tonight.

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Actually my last bought of "Austin-sickness" cleared up a little after he dropped me off at the airport.

Actually, yeah, I was getting a little, for lack of better term, homesick. I am throwing a party to alleviate it. =-D

Gosh, I hope folks come...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home