Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Birfday

My mom sent me an e-card this morning. I can't say it's the greatest e-card ever sent in our history as I havn't done any of the requisite legwork, but I am certain that it's at least close.

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=159976234&m=4017&rr=y&source=bma999

So besides my "early-20's" several other things have expired today. Most annoying are my driver's license and my car inspection. The car inspection is just a minor chore, but the license comes with it's own set of problems.

The Washington DMV website said I would need to prove my social security number when I go get my new License. Unfortunately my Social Security Card is ideally rotting in some dump or catastrophically in the meaty paws of some carder. In either case, I do not have it. So now I have to go get a new SS card. No beauracracy could possibly prove more canonical than that particular office so I won't be recieving that for a good 3-4 weeks, conservatively.

I'm hoping I can find some other mean's of proving my SSN, or that the SSN office will issue some sort of temporary proof. Otherwise I am not driving for a long time. Damnation if you catch me driving without a valid driver's license.

But, worse case scenario, I am carless for a month or so. Which, as I have said before, is very reasonable when beneath your feet lies a grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home