Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Captian, My Captian

I'm in a bit of a situation. I lost the tapas to my pots and pans in one of my many moves. Over the last year or so I have come up with no small number of extemporaneous and, if I would say so myself, ingenious tops. But deep inside I've always known that eventually, perhaps in a time of largesse, I would have to go ahead and get replacement tops.

So today I checked the Calphalon website too discover that they don't offer replacement covers for my line of pots and pans. I now face the unenviable prospect of betraying a set of pots and pans that has served me so damn well for a solid 5 years. They are clearly worse for the wear and that makes the whole thing a little sadder. They proudly wear the scars of my service, hundreds of meals cooked for fun, dates, sustenance.

Clearly I can't do it. So I am hoping to fit the covers from another line on my pots and pans.

Short of that....I guess I'll have to stick to on-the-spot ingenuity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home