Friday, March 02, 2007

BIH

6 beers into "BIH" or "Beer In the Hall". I just want to document that peculiar euphoria that comes with sitting down at your work desk while tipsy.

I'm not even drunk. I just am altered enough such that driving would be impeded and code writing would become unimpeded in a way that would likely prove negative. So I am not doing either. I am just playing with Apollo environments until this damn script runs properly.

Sidebar: I am officially in charge of 2 projects now. One of which is considerably daunting. Oh, also, I am awesome, and a little nervous

I moved out of an office with 2 leads and into my own cube. Thats exciting because those leads, when they needed a quick thing done, needed only look behind them to see the freshman test dev.

Peace and Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home