Saturday, November 11, 2006

Stranger Than Fiction

What are our regulatory bodies doing with their damn time? I only ask because dvd collections of my favorite TV shows are being shipped even though the end of the opening credits do not coincide with the end of a chapter. This means I cannot click "next" to skip precisely only those credits. Since this is happening with some regularity I can only assume that the practice is not illegal on pain of dissolution.

So while our beloved regulators argue fervently over "tubes" and the like these kind of atrocities abound.

I am angry. The special kind of angry I save for groups of people rather than individual people. Racism angry. It's a deeper more pure anger unfettered by reason or doubt.


Oh! Also Stranger than fiction astounded me. I was astounded. Draw dropping, finger-lickin', rib-stickin', belly-laughing good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home