Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Vent

As punishment for my lifelong reluctance to discuss life with my fellow man my fellow man marches inexorably toward me with their problems. I'm not sure why either since I don't have any advice to offer other than "avoid asian women" and "DO NOT FORGET THE SEMICOLON". Regardless of my uselessness the recent months have seen me listening to the deep personal problems of people from absurd parts of my life. Distant acquaintances, friend's from bygone eras, some girl on the bus and classmates whose names I actively attempt to forget after each meeting have all just sort of begun talking about their issues at me. Issues so personal that I can't even offer examples on this here blogosphere.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not even sure what I am supposed to be feeling about. Has the recent past seen an upsurge of problems in my network's life or have I changed in some way or is it all just coincidence?

So I just sit quietly and wait for the magic phrase "anyway, I'm just venting, later" and wonder.

I think as an experiment I am going to contact some random person and just start to vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home