Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Y'know what I hate?

When DJ's on the radio talk over the beginning of my song! What the hell is that all about?

I recently heard a bunch of DJ's discussing it and berating one guy for "going over" into the actual lyrics. As if fucking up the introduction to my favorite songs is some sort of skill?!? Listen up, jacksauce, the moment there is music playing and the hole in your head is still making noise you have /GONE OVER/!

Y'know how this started: Some jaded and experienced DJ was getting old and losing his....DJ Juice and kept slipping into the song while he did his station ID. After being called on it by the juniors he said "No...no, thats on purpose, it's a real trick to know when to stop talking".

Yeah..it is a real trick. A trick that any retarded bonobo could master but the entire radio industry is completely unable to grasp: Music on == SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLACK-JAWED GOOBER-SNOT!.

I only mention it because recently someone did it over the beginning of smells like teen spirit and I almost got into a wreck as I tried to prevent my brains from seeping out of my nose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home