Monday, October 30, 2006

Idea

I remember this day in P.E. when we watched a "very important movie". I guess the the millenial girls had been exercising rampant "shunning" and the boomer adults were concerned. So there was this movie about this vile practice and what negative affects it wreaked on our society as a whole and why those who perpetrate this most unholy of crimes on their fellow humans would burn in the deepest recesses of hell. During this movie I realized I could slightly modify the government pens my dad brought from his office all the time into very stealthy hand-held canons. But the point made it through: Girls hate in hives and for long times.

I mention it only because my new idea lies in the same vein. If you could gather enough people who hate your shunning target and have them all report their emails as spam in gmail you could conceivably remove that person's emails from every gmail inbox in the world. And when Google inevitably leases their bayesian filters the whole world would merely forget your enemy exists in the interwebs.

She would lose friends, sig others, jobs and her very will to live in a matter of months. When they find her body at the bottom of the Potomac everyone will know but it won't have technically been a crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home