Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What are you doing for halloween

Because we are going completely roid-rage geeky. We have assembled an entire sg-1 team. I'll post pictures when I can but suffice to say I, Dylan, Austin, and Dorothy are going as Teal'c, O'Neill, Jackson, and Carter respectively. We even are getting the patches and various character specific garb (i have the stuff on my forehead, dylan has googles, etc, etc).

We wanted to get a couple of airsoft p90's, but it doesn't seem like thats going to happen.

One thing I want to think about is how to construct a staff weapon. My first thought is a dowel and some paper mache...

If anyone has an idea, I'd be much obliged.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your staff weapon right here. (Obligatory joke)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home