Sunday, July 02, 2006

Silver Lining

Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Rio, Mcallen, Santa Fe, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Baghdad, Germany...

Just a sampling of where 'lito Lopez managed to get his offspring, and they are all coming in this week! =-D

Some of these cousins I havn't seen in years. With my my dad and Tia Linda doing the arrangements, my sister and I have been tasked as "concierge"'s for our house, where the majority are staying. So we're getting more and more excited.

On the way to the Baghdad airport Carlos' convoy got ambushed! He's fine, and gonna try again tommorrow. The Funeral is on Friday so he can get in.

Oh, and my professors have been amazing. Having your grandad's funeral on the day of finals actually doesn't have to be the most horrible thing ever.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you, come home, watch the sting

 
At 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm that was me...

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Finally Home! We can get our Newman on once I throw down on my eco final ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home