Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bad Day

Dylan: "That chicken is probably bad"
Me: "Fuck you you lilly livered twat-waffle, I'll eat whatever I damn-well feel like and you'll say nothing more, bitch"

So I got food poisoning yesterday. Relatively painful food poisoning at that. The worst of it went away pretty quickly but it has stuck with me.

Not one to heed the still, small whisperings of my body I went ahead and drank heavily last night.

Then I had this weird dream where my Persuasion professor was my mother, rather than my real mother, and I was in her class and we just hated each other. And the fact that she was a lesbian was important, so now I am worried I am a homophobe. Oh, and there was a dog and some barbeque and a bridge at some point. It was a horrible dream.

I woke up in a very bad mood. It was early since I had to work on my project /all-fucking-day/! That was exhausting. Then I came home to do more homework.

All in all, this has been a shitty day.

Other side of the coin: I, with my roiling stomach, mother issues, and intellectual exhaustion, am still inexplicably happy. So fuck you fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home