Friday, June 30, 2006

La Familia Lopez De La Garza

I already knew this since I am a member of the Mormon branch of our family, but I spring forth as a product of vague in-breeding:

Excerpt from an email I got today from Tia Linda

I would also like to share a genealogical tidbit... we have very recently discovered that JULIAN DE LA GARZA, whom we share as a 5th (?) great grandfather (in my case, on mother's side) is also our 5th (?) great grandfather on MY FATHER'S SIDE! It turns out that the Lopez family (Papi) comes from JULIAN DE LA GARZA's previous marriage. So maybe, this intermarrying stuff is responsible for the high, and sometimes unlikely, incidence of certain characteristics in our family... i.e. red hair, hyperactivity, height, y lo cabezón y patón! (or maybe even lo safado) Sé que usted es toda una eminencia (as Guela Consuelo loved to say) en esta área.... what do you think?

Love
Linda López de Román


Not sure why I decided to blog this, it seems like the kind of thing one would hide from loved ones. But there you go, you'll notice I present with most the "symptoms" Linda listed. (cabezón y patón == big head and big foot).

Also, there is now a Lopez family online forum; that was the actual reason for the email. Thats sort of neat.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy shit...I'M BORED

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home