Monday, May 15, 2006

This Is a Game Where You Use Your Feet!

I played DDR to within inches of my life last night. Near the end I could barely lift my feet in time to do the easiest level on the easiest songs, but I trudged on until my legs decided completely independently of my brain that they didn't want to hold up my body anymore.

I made it through my last few songs purely on battle fury and endorphine high. By all accounts I shouldn't have been able to complete a single coherent movement much less command my legs to do things no man my size should be able or willing to do.

It's a good feeling when you are doing some form of exercise and the exertion wipes your mind of any thoughts. It happens to me when I am on the trail or playing ddr, even basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home