Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Master and Commander

Do you see those two weevils, Doctor?

I do.

Which would you choose?

Neither. There's no difference between them.
They're the same species of curculio.

If you had to choose.
If you were forced to make a choice.
If there was no other...

Well then, if you're going to push me...
I would choose the right-hand weevil.
It has significant advantage
in both length and breadth.

There, I have you!
You're completely dished.
Do you not know that in the service one must
always choose the lesser of two weevils?

-------------
The movie is pushing me into a 20-book series....

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you it was amazing!!!!!!!!!! we should watch it!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

I agree. I plan on watching it again on dvd rather than TBS, see if I missed anything in the cutting.


Or, since Dylan just informed me we have this movie floating in our network, I'll just watch it off of jacobo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home