Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ya Basta Por Fin!

I, again, am officially a Longhorn. Last time my application for admission to UT was accepted I literally danced with excitment; this time I look sullenly at my bank account and cry when I consider it's currently beautiful balance.

Tommorrow I register and in 1 month I begin going to campus daily, with no one to go to Hoa Hoa with. Or Madam Ma'ams, or Double Daves 2 for tuesdays, or big burrito, or, if I am feeling kitschy, super burrito.

No one to go to the comic book store with.

No one to happily discuss the fried rice cart with.

No one to take the bus with.

No one to "Hit Gregory" with.

In general all my bud's are out. I really didn't want to make new friends ever again, but lemons and terrorists and all that. New friends generally result in good times I suppose, but I have my ways and the majority of them were developed with others.

On the upside, once I leave campus I'll be amongst friends again. =-D

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not dead you know! I am five min. away from campus! silly boy

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Thats actually true, downtown is really close to campus. =-D

 
At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not dead either. But that will change with about a week's worth of Algebraic Structures, Real Analysis, and Engineering Physics.

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Heh, STL, Number Theory and Automata here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home