Thursday, April 13, 2006

CallBack

Holy cow I just had a crazy dream at work! (Yes, i was asleep, lets move on)

In some post-apocalyptic Austin dylan and I are seperately driving in our respective cars to an apartment we can only get to through this odd alley. Our rush was onset by the need to protect the people within the apartment from rampant looting and rioting and raping. I forget exactly who and know that some of them I didn't really know, but they were in my old High school director's apartment. We got stuck in mud and had to run the rest to of the way. Oh, and we are armed to the teeth.

So we get there and people start trying to break in and kill and so we slaughter them with a delight I can't even describe. We even had a perimeter set up in some way. I wound up taking some flak from a grenade but it wasn't bad enough to kill me, I was just bloodied up a bit. The dude who through the grenade was fat. And I chose to off him with my side arm rather than the rifle I had. I don't know why I was using a rifle, it was very awkward.

I had that thought in-dream and suddenly I had a shotgun and we magically had a sniper in the trees.

It was very violent, but kind of fun. Eventually order was restored and we went home.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM , Blogger JAM said...

Hey dude, dash out a screenplay, like really quick.

That script has Chuck Norris written all over it!

P.S. Amen on the Modest Mouse thing.

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger alison said...

playing a little too much halo? ;)

 
At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of Chandler Bing

"You put down the q-tip when there is resistance!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home