Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dirnking for Jsues

Drunk. I just finished a round of drunk dialing, my first round ever in my life. It was a fucking blast. There were ac ouplea people that I would have calle dbut bI lost their number when I got my knew fone. Phone*. So a few of you were rpared mdy sdrunk ramblings, good for you, shame for me cause I really want to see how you are doing, and I need you reget you're number.

Anyway, I am drinking in lieu of going to mass. Drinking for Jesus, if you will. Its my way of celebarating the easters. I also made a few lemon meringue pies and they are good. I could like nothig more than to stuff your face full of delicious pie, but your're far away and I can't drie to stuff your face full of pie. or you're in seattle and I can't afford to fly to seattle in the planes. or you're in McAllen and, again, I can't drive to give oyu my pie. Also, I wouldn't want you people in McAllen to see me drunk. Maybe Papi.

As I am clearly wont to blaspheme I am given to question my spirituality. But deep introspection is way beyond me in my current state (not drunk, but being 23). I just venture to be wholly myself as much as i can . It only occasioanlly works.

And now I am gonna use my skills of a raeder to read the song of fire and ice.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in Laredo, I am spared your attempts at drunken pie indoctrination.

 
At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You typo on "ac ouple", "calle dbut", "rpared", "sdrunk" but you spell meringue correctly!? WTF!?

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Yeah...the words that required thought like "meringue" and "lieu" were spelled correctly, the ones that were just tumbling out of my head were typoed. =-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home