Thursday, April 20, 2006

Clerks 2

I just saw the teaser and the trailer and they made me so hot I could, with minimal effort, fuck the crack of dawn.

From what I saw, though, it seems you need to watch the entire view askew filmography to fully appreciate this movie, which i am assuming is awesome. At the very least watch clerks, dogma, and jay and silent bob since I saw direct references to those movies in the trailer.

But really, if you haven't seen everything Kevin Smith has ever put out, you need to find a weekend, come over to my place and I'll render tutelage patiently and lovingly, or harshly and regime-like, whichever I feel is necessary to fully awaken you.

I am a rabid Kevin Smith fan, and I have been ever since Clerks was my inagural film into the world of 'Cult' movies. Before tarantino, before raime, before the coen brothers, even before wes anderson I had Smith. Really, Clerks is the reason I endeavored to further my indie film knowledge.

*Glee*

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Alfonso and I am elitist asshole.

:)

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

=-)

 
At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought he said that he was done with the jersey storylines after jersey girl...either way i love kevin smith!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home