Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pirate, Ninja, or Robot?

The second interview went well. It was several degrees of magnitude more difficult than the first one; by the end I had an entire hashtable implemented on paper. He asked me all the OOP and Complexity questions I have come to expect from interviewers. He also gave me what I can only call a "linux quiz" and was very fond of my answer of "who the hell knows how to use find? I'd need to man that".

I passed the linux seive with flying colors, and I feel pretty good about my technical performance, and lets face facts, I always pass the "culture fit" portion. I wasn't nearly as confident after I hung up this time as I was last time and I have yet to employ my little spiders. I do feel fairly ok about it though. It's just a waiting game now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home