Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Lumps

I found out recently that I do not have any health insurance. We all thought that I was under my dad's plan until I was 25 or married. My sister never tested the age limit since she got married at 20. Turns out that when I turned 22 I was booted of his plan with extreme prejudice. So I've been without a medical plan for over a year and only now found out here recently. I found out when I tried to schedule a visit to see a doctor about the weird, increasingly hardened lump in my wrist thats been there since my bicycle accident.

I dunno what exactly to do about it, there are a few available options, I just need to pick one.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you need some SSDPness

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

shyeah, wouldn't that be nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home