Monday, February 27, 2006

Coven?

I put together a post about who I would use to populate my ideal house. About 15 people wound up in this little experiment of the mind. I decided not to list them for obvious reasons.

However, this house would have rocked! I had every single one of my appreciated personality traits given a respective person. In the same day, I could have installed a new sink, lost a computer physically but be able to ping it, watch bad tv, play ddr, go mountain biking, have a heated discussion on comics, cook esoteric meals, discuss religion, play basketball and lose the paint, listen to idm, watch /way/ obscure movies, enjoy stand up comedy, see a play, play settlers several times over and go shooting, all with someone else who was into it as well.

The house would be /very/ nice as many of it's tenants do quite well for themselves. It would also be very secure as many of it's tenants are in the Military and or just generally violent and big. It would be very clean and smell very good because several of it's tenants are demanding women and many of it's other tenants are doting men. The lawn would be impeccable because I like lawn care.

I'm sad that the Lopez Super Happy Fun House will never come together. Not only are it's occupents spread around the country and world, but a lot of them wouldn't want to live with a lot of the others. Pity. It would have filled the evenings with laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home