Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bad Ratios and High Costs

Oh the bleak transience of it all. Save for my immediate family, no one on God's green earth has a 5 year plan involving me. We are but a network of ancilliary characters in our respective narratives and it is heart breaking. Which connections will stick?

A wise man once told me that 80% of the material covered in high school will never come in handy, but that you cannot tell, at the time, what 20% will prove relavent in your life. I would imagine the same lesson holds for relationships. I guess I just have to value them all for the time being and see which ones will be at my 25th anniversary. I got a few in mind.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo pick me pick me I wanna be there...that is at the 25th thingy

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Well, I have you earmarked for heading up the PR arm of my multi-national crime syndicate. You'll be very busy, but I think we can fly you in to my remote island base of the coast of Greece.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home