Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm keeping chipper though!

Recent events in my life have sucked; they have also opened my eyes to a disturbing truth. Take away my cell phone and internet connection and I am completely without the ability to contact anyone I know that isn't in the immediate room. With no IM, Email, or the phone book in my cell phone I am awash in a dark sea of isolation. This is a badness, I grok this in full now.

I have only 4 phone numbers memorized: My own, my parent's old number, my parent's current number and Sisi Chen's number from High school. Why that one? Because it's a very simple pattern of keystrokes. None of those are useful at all for immediate help in the Austin area as I was sternly taught by lockdown. So I am going to start memorizing phone numbers. Next time I am stripped naked and given a phone I will be able to call someone for help.

No communication is like death. Walking death.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point this one.

Like the blog, the conversational writing.

Keep getting out there and writing about it.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Is this spam? I dunno, but it says I made a good point and have a pleasant style. So it gets published. =-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home