Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mustafa

It finally happened. I scoured the net for this particular neologism since I heard about those infernal Muhammad cartoons and the outcry they caused. Today I finally encountered my white whale, the term "Islamophobe" has been coined and used editorially to describe various Danish news figures. I'm not sure why I developed this particular obsession nor do I understand the nondescript satisfaction its resolution gave me.

God damn they are stupid and hipocritical. Leaving aside the facts that they have many depictions of The Prophet in their own art and regularly ridicule other religions in the exact format lets consider their goals: An apology and the revocation of the very principles Europe is founded on; ok, and the annihalation of all of us. I wonder if they actually think they are going to get anywhere pissing off all the world or are they raging blindly against percieved enemies to their religion? My guess is the latter because lets face it folks, no group is dumb enough for the former.

Also, what is the deal with world leaders "Calling for an end to the violence". Picture this playing out in Indonesia: "Rape and kill all the infidels who sully the name of our beloved Prophet, peace and blessing be on his name" - "Hey, Jacques Chirac called for an end to violence" - "Oh..shit, I just bought all these Danish flags....I guess I'll just make capri pants".

It doesn't seem feasible, does it? Your admonitions mean nothing, so STFU and protect your shit until they go away. Shmooze some Ismalic leaders, or give in, nothing else will make a lick of difference. Hell, they even liked Bush until he opened his damn mouth and called for an end to the violence. They're a bunch of ignorant hillbillies, deal with them as such.

You have to feel bad for the real Muslims hanging around. You know that cousin who always gets drunk and starts shit up with huge groups of burly men at bars and you have to deal with it since he is your cousin? Thats what these Muslims are dealing with, an alchoholic cousin with nothing to do but piss people off. So don't go harrassing Muslims that are protesting or marching or sitting in or not eating or whatever, we still like those people, and lets face it, those cartoons are damn offensive. I'd go help protest but I might get killed by Billy-Jo-Abbas, and I am lazy and really don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home