Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

I began my 24th year today. I began it in the Williamson County jailhouse being booked by "Maggie". It's such a long story, and I am so tired that I just realized I don't want to type it out. I should mention Dylan and Sarah who were kind enough to figure out where I was and when I would be getting out so they could come, with a grand in bail money just in case, to my rescue. I should also mention Austin, who was my switchboard of communication. Yay good friends!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Lol, yes I had to kill a few consulates to get Jared into Texas.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger JT said...

I so want to hear this story.

Austin's funny. He IMed me yesterday. First message? "Al's in jail." Second? "And Jared is coming over spring break."

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger M. Stewart said...

I want this story too, Al.

BTW, it's great reading your blog backwards. I'm waiting for the eerie message about sending all my money to some Swiss bank account, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home