Wednesday, January 25, 2006

10 Year Plan

It's settled, before I turn 3o I wil be a holder of a helicoptor pilot's license. Then I will quit this world and make my living flying rich bastards from place to place. At this time I will also adapt a heavy spanish accent and have my charters refer to me as "Pecos". Then, after I have logged enough hours, I will retire from the jet setting world of private charters, buy a small craft, name it "Juan in a Million", take it down to a tropical island and fly tours for tourists, sleeping with as many of them as is humanly possible. I will have the tourists refer to me as "Jackalope Bill" or "Stone". I will also spend my spare time running a small tamale/fried banana stand. I will never again wear pants or shoes, opting for the more breezy shorts and sandals. And when the revolution comes, my tribe will have an air force. While serving in this air force I will be known as "Solid Snake" which is lame and not creative now, but in the post apocalyptic caribbean no one will have played Metal Gear.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time you start your craft up, the speakers should yell -

"JUAN! Me llamo JUAN!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home