Monday, August 07, 2006

Would ya....would you kill a man?

I just did a degree audit. What for so long looked endless and hopeless looks now almost trite and I can't help wallowing in a feeling of triumph. Ok, it's not so much wallowing as much as standing shirtless on top of someone's car banging my chest and roaring incomprehensibly. If you can't picture it ask this guy.

It's been literally years since I've had a light at the end of any of my tunnels. Some of you know, you others don't actually care. I might be limping across the finish line, but it is in that inspirational way that the doug e. doug et al did it in Cool Runnings.

There is still a heavy semester standing between me and my spoils like the minotaur at the threshold in the center of the leviathan. But here's the thing...there is nothing they can dish out that I can't take =-D. I am bullet-proof, invincible, amazing: the laws of physics don't even apply to me.

Graduation. It's the only thing I think about. Well, ok, not the only thing, but it's a good 40% ;-).

I just have to keep the distractions out of the head, in my head. I WILL BE STRONG!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEATTLE....!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home