Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yahoo

I've played the field all I can bear and have come to one irrefutable marriage: Today I broke through my fear of commitment and bought a year's worth of Yahoo's music service.

The others just sucked.

Now all I have to do is actually get married and I think I might be grown up. Good luck getting my shark-bitten ass into those waters though.

How do we know Harry and Sally stayed together? I guess those old couples did ok.

Lazlo Bane...Napster didn't have Lazlo Bane. I love Lazlo Bane.

Also, if it is far in the future and you are my fiancee then know this: My groom's cake should not have icing on it, but you already know that, right? If you don't you suck...y'know, in a manner that is not pleasing. Also, if you're not Mexican I'll give you a warning that my sister didn't give her husband: The Mariachi's are going to follow us...it's just going to happen. And you probably have already experienced this but my family will dance and bang on tables and scream at the top of their lungs. So prep your family who, if history speaks at all, doesn't like me anyway.

Y'know my mother's mother "Grandma Hita" or "Tota" hated my dad for a very long time, then she started to like him and in the end considered him on par with Angel Farts. Weird how that worked out.

Anyway, yeah..good luck marrying me.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home