Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Odd Day

Today I got my spanish mid-term back. I got a B. Having recently adopted as my life's guiding tenet "D is for Diploma and C is for Can Graduate" it really didn't phase me. I've put maybe a grand total of 2 hours of studying in for this class in the last 3 weeks and spend the entire weekend before the mid-term working on an STL project so really the B is entirely a result of my background.

But then Paco, the profesor, stopped me after class and said, paraphrased and translated: "Dude, you obviously speak the damn language, what the hell are you doing getting B's?"

So now I have shame. Not only that, but all of my coursework so far as been getting me straight A's. So from here on out I guess I am studying for Spanish. Pleh...

Sidebar: Paco is a good teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home