Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Free Time

What do I do when I have free time? I cook or I program. Generally I cook since my occupied time is filled with coding. So I cook. I like cooking.

In any case I am on a whirlwind tour of comfort food right now. Yesterday was enchiladas, tommorrow is Carne Guisada. Right now I have my first ever batch of ceviche steeping in the fridge =-D. Oh, and of course rice and beans. =-D

Whoah...brainstorm: I am gonna try to make beans like my mom tommorrow...scary ^_^

I'm getting this forboding feeling of impending doom. I think I might go over that review for my Final in STL.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger crystal said...

I had ceviche last Saturday... but I just tried a tiny bit cause I didnĀ“t want to get sick... and then I felt sick anyway. =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home